Last updated on November 3rd, 2017
Is it high time you change your mattress? Try the Nolah’s air foam technology…
Everyone needs sleep. Period. There isn’t too much you can do about it. But, how well do you feel after the rest is up to you? After a good day’s work, we all need a quality sleep. Waking up with a sore body, aching back and feeling tired is up to no good. If you are sleeping the whole eight hours in the night and still do not feel rested, then it must be something to do with the mattress. It’s time to rethink your choice of the bed.
Rule out these possibilities before you pinpoint on mattress as the culprit
Studies found that 60-70 million Americans face the sleep disorders during some or the other time of their lives. Before you decide on changing the mattress, rule out these possibilities
- If you are dozing off in the afternoons for an extended period, then you are more likely to miss the quality sleep during the nights.
- Not following a regular sleep pattern could also affect the sleep quality negatively.
- Check if you are taking alcohol late in the evening. Alcohol consumption right before your sleep reduces the production of the sleep hormone called ‘Melatonin’ leading to disrupted sleep.
- Figure out if your bedroom environment is not optimum. The factors include temperature, noise, external light,
- Eating late in the evening, right before retiring to bed is also said to disrupt sleep. Maintaining a low-carb diet if you eat late will help, or it is suggested to have a meal at least 4 hours before going to bed.
- Also, strike off the possibilities of diseases that lead to sleep disorders like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, asthma, hyperthyroidism, chronic pains, or Parkinson’s disease.
When is it time to change your mattress?
Many people find it hard to sleep at home but tend to sleep well in hotels. If you happen to be one among them, then a quick analysis on your mattress is highly recommended. The star hotels use high-quality mattresses which could be the reason why you might have slept well.
- In case you fail to remember the last time you bought your mattress. The Better Sleep Council suggests that one needs to upgrade a mattress every 7-10 years.
- If you feel tired in spite of good night’s rest, then mattress could be the reason.
- Inspect your mattress for lumps, or for unusual sags in few parts than the other parts of the bed.
- In case you are tossing and turning whole night, and your partner also is facing a similar issue.
- If you find your recliner or couch a better option to sleep as compared to your bed.
Tip: Before you change the mattress, ask for a trial period. A study showed, people suffering from insomnia found that their overall sleep quality improved by 60% during a 28-day trial period.
Which is the best mattress?
While choosing the best mattress is subjective to every individual, the memory foam, and latex mattresses are believed to be the top selling mattresses. The air mattress and the spring mattresses are thought to cause backache problems, and the latex mattresses tend to be pricey. Though the memory foam mattress is perfect in many aspects, the “memory” feature of the bed also leads to preserving the heat. The viscoelastic nature of the mattress makes it difficult to dissipate heat. The ‘viscous’ feature makes the mattress sink under constant pressure to adjust to the body contours. The ‘elastic’ characteristic of the memory foam mattress helps it to get back to its usual form. However, in the process, the memory foam mattresses tend to store the body heat within the bed.
How does Nolah air foam mattress work?
What is air foam mattress? The Nolah’s air foam mattress is better than the memory foam, and the latex mattress as the air foam resolves the heating aspect of the bed and the technology makes it available for an affordable price. The Nolah’s air foam mattress is made of CertiPUR-US certified foam and is completely free of harmful chemicals. The Nolah air foam mattress is free of temperature retention as it is capable of dissipating the heat 20% faster than the memory foam mattress.
What’s more, Nolah offers a 120-day trial period for those who want to test the mattress before they purchase. In a nutshell, Nolah air foam mattress is a perfect solution for all the bed related problems in the market.
Use Nolah Mattress Coupons for best mattress sale deals.